Careers and jobs at The Globe Inn
If you’re looking for a career in the hospitality trade or looking for some part time hours working within the pub/restauratn scene, The Globe Inn could be looking for you.
If you think you can help us maintain our reputation for serving up wholesome, good value food in a friendly and fun environment, search and apply for your perfect job here.
Are you someone who thrives in a busy environment with a wide range of top quality services and products? If so, and you have personality and experience, we are looking for people like you to work with us in the Globe Inn, a family friendly pub restaurant that has recently undergone extensive refurbishment, to maximise the potential on offer. With restaurant areas, sports bar, bar area, beer garden, function room and more we are not just your pint and bar snack pub, with new avenues being undertaken including wedding receptions and live music events, we need people that want to see The Globe Inn succeed.
We are ideally looking for an individuals who exude confidence behind the bar, front of house, waiting or kitchen roles. That have the energy and drive to improve their understanding of their products and services as well as ability to give outstanding customer service.
You must be:
– Experience in the hospitality/catering trade.
– Enthusiastic and with a positive problem solving attitude
– Passionate about great customer service and satisfaction.
– Knowledgable about the services and products we provide.
– Driven to develop your skills and potentially gain higher responsibility bearing roles.
– Quick, efficient and supportive of your colleagues.
– Entitled to work here in the UK with National Insurance Numbers.
– Bar persons to have Cellar experience (not essential but preferable).
- Previous experience working in at least one of these areas; a bar environment, front of house, waiting, kitchen is essential.
- Reliability, conscientious and smart appearances.
- Available to work various shifts including weekends, evenings, bank holidays and school holidays.
What we offer you…
- Full and Part time hours.
- Flexibility, Training and Job incentives.
- Hourly rates at above minimum wage.
- The opportunity to join a upcoming and fast growing business whose key focus is looking after our customers.
- Career enhancing prospects and the chance to get involved in making The Globe the hub of the communities’s social scene.
- Work in friendly and social environment where there is a true sense of support running through the whole team. A good time does not just apply to our customers.
So if you are looking to develop skills and progress your career in a friendly and social environment send us your CV, (email/post) and a letter briefly telling us how you are able to fulfil the requirements or meet us face to face and Call in or give us a quick call.
We cannot wait to hear from you.
The Globe Inn.
Market place, Somerton. TA11 7LX
JOB ROLES AVAILABLE
Ready to fire up a team and run a successful front of house team & bar? Can you help us make The Globe Inn the hub of the community? Be it with a wealth of bar expertise to take on our bar manager and assistant bar manager/front of house positions or maybe you want to broaden your experience with one of our
Bar and waiting jobs
Do you think you have what we are looking for?
Get in touch at email@example.com
Send us your CV alongside a covering letter addressed to Management at The Globe Inn and we will get back to you shortly.